Friday, February 13, 2015

Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Review

At my place of volunteering, I was offered to be sold 3D mascara by Younique. My seller and at least one other person here wore it, and their lashes always looked awesome. If someone who's selling a product regularly uses it themselves and the results are great, I thought it was worth a try. So I got one before I had to bid them adieu, which was $30.


It comes in this sturdy packaging, similar to an eyeglass case.


The two wands - top: transplanting gel, bottom: fibers.

The application process has a few simple steps:
After curling my lashes, and applying my regular waterproof mascara, I start using the 3D mascara. This isn't necessary in some cases, but I find it gives me better results.
Step 1: Swipe on the transplanting gel just like regular mascara, from root to tip, top and bottom lashes. Without giving it much time to dry, move onto the next step.
Step 2: Quickly apply the fibers, swiping this wand just like mascara. Remove any clumps.
Step 3: Apply the transplanting gel once more, and you're done!


Left: curled lashes with nothing on them. Right: after my normal 2-mascara routine.


After applying the 3D mascara on top of my regular mascara. Taken right after curling and application so you can see the length difference. My lashes always tend to droop down, so they look milder after a bit for me.

You can see for yourself from the pictures that this adds a good deal of length, and quite easily, too. This works soo well for my bottom lashes, which don't seem to very affected by any amount of regular mascara. On my quest to making my lashes look more visible, I'm very happy that I was introduced to this and the effect these has on my lashes.

Tiny bits of fibers tend to stray off onto my undereye area throughout the day, but nothing too noticable. The mascara is just as easy to remove as it was prior with my other mascaras, using makeup wipes.

Pretty easy to use, remove, and it works on my stubborn lashes. This mascara rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment