Thursday, February 12, 2015

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review

After deciding the previous concealer I'd bought wasn't cutting it for me, back to Sephora I went on the hunt for something else. After consulting an employee about finding a concealer that closely matched my skin tone, I was led to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. It was $29, and I got it in the shade Custard.


The concealer tube and a creamy swatch.



Before and after concealer.

The coverage of this is great. Enough to cover my dark undereyes and brighten them, and to hide blemishes with ease. The formulation is actually creamy, and a little bit goes a long way. The applicator is a little sponge tip like that of lip gloss, which can be unsanitary with reinsertion into the bottle after skin contact, but I try to keep it clean by swatching a bit of this onto my hand and dabbing a makeup brush onto that from there.

It's lasting power is quite great, especially on the undereye area. It looks as good as it did when I applied it for a long dang time. It can fade over blemishes over a few hours, like all concealers I've tried, but with the packaging being so handy, it's easy to carry this around to re-apply when needed.

This is my favorite concealer I've ever tried, and I will definitely re-purchase this whenever I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment