Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Trimmed My Hair

I've been wanting to trim off the gross, damaged split ends of my hair for a while now. Since I haven't been able to visit a salon still, I decided to do it on my own. (A quite dangerous act, despite numerous bad self-cuts before, at least I wasn't attempting a whole new style! A lot less disastrous, imo.)

Before shots, bedhead and then straightened a bit. Probably the longest I've ever grown my hair, since I was never allowed to grow it out as a kid. See how damaged it is, especially how the ends are...

Snip, snip! (Not the correct way to cut hair, do not reference lol.) Was very tempted to use my razor tool from when I regularly trimmed my bangs, but I know they would just cause more split ends >.>

"I just came from the salon." :P
After, edges too straight... So used the flat iron to curl the ends. (More split ends to come, obv)

I'm overall happy a good deal of the damaged ends are cut off! I was quite tempted to cut it quite short again, like a long bob style, but I would probably cry lol.

Happy Christmas Eve! Candlelight service for the first time ever soon :3

San

No comments:

Post a Comment