Tuesday, December 24, 2013

5-Second Korean Gradient Lips!

I've been watching the Korean drama Marry Him If You Dare (omg get with Park Se Joo already), and I love Na Mi Rae's very subtle gradient lip color. This tutorial is inspired by her. Her lips look so full and pretty!

Her lips don't take any flesh tone at all like some gradient lips do, no concealer needed! This is my easy attempted version of it! I love using this when I want a flush of color, but want take a tiny fraction of the time and effort of lipstick.

All you need is some lipbalm and a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic! You can try using other red lip colored products, but this is what I've found works the best for this look.

Step 1: Currently I enjoy using ChapStick classic in Spearmint, perfect for Christmastime :3
Just put on your lipbalm to prep your lips!


Step 2: Apply the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain on the center of your lips, coating all the way along the inner lip line.




Apply it in a curved oblong shape, slightly with more color in the center.


Step 3: Then smudge it a bit with your finger if there's a harsh line, and you should be done!


Subtle gradient achieved! That was super easy, right? I don't know if it'll take you 5 seconds the first time, but less than a minute for sure! Quick quick makeup is my favorite to do on the daily, haha.

x San

No comments:

Post a Comment