Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best Moisturizer Ever

So this product walked into my life when my mom and sis found it on sale at Target. From the first time I tried it, I was in love.


This is the Curel Ultra Healing Intensive Lotion for Extra Dry Skin. I believe it can be bought at most stores that sell drugstore products, Target, Walmart, etc. and retails for around $3 USD and up depending on what size you get. Talk about value! I enjoy using the 6 oz tube the most because you can better control the amount you use.

It works absolute wonders on dry skin. In the past year before I used Curel, I suffered from occasional dry skin on my face especially during winter. Trying to use concealer anywhere near those areas was a mess. But once I used this, just after one application, I really felt the difference. My skin wasn't dry anymore, and felt supple. I wish I'd discovered this sooner so I didn't have all those skin troubles before!!!


Its consistency is a bit thicker than most body lotions, but more transparent. Once applied, there may be a bit of a sheen that goes away after a while. But it's great because it's absorbed very quickly and you don't feel it being heavy at all. (I always didn't like lotions as a kid because it made me "feel like gum" because of its feeling on my skin haha.)


Here's an example. My knuckle area gets dry when I forget to use any moisturizer for a few days. See the white areas between the fingers. Applied Curel at night...


And then in the morning! No more flaky dry skin! Just in one night.
Using it as a hand cream, etc. also works wonderfully.

I don't know if this can be used as an under-foundation type moisturizer before you apply makeup, as I've never tried that. I find it best when I apply it at night, so that in the morning your skin is moisturized and ready to go! Literally changed my life because I never have to deal with unwanted dry skin since I use this.

I know that having dry skin feels so uncomfortable, and if you suffer from it, I recommend giving this a try! :)

San

No comments:

Post a Comment