Monday, February 9, 2015

BB Cream Finally! Pink Skin 79 Review

I've wanted to try the pink BB cream for about two years now but I haven't been able to buy it online. I went to Hmart and this time I saw they had BB cream! The pink Skin 79 Super BB Cream was $28 USD at a store in the Hmart called Mimi's Cosmetics. They carried other BB creams along with various Asian cosmetics.


Whee, purchased!


The lady gave me some cute little samples of BB creams, toner, and moisturizer.


packaging

At the time I'm writing this review I have owned this for around a year, if not more. It's more liquid than creamy consistency than concealer. When applied, it feels thin and light, which I so much more preferred in the summer months. Coverage however, is also somewhat light, though it does a decent job at masking some redness without looking caked on. The finish on my skin is a bit oily, but looks like skin. There are times when I've felt like it's faded quickly over the course of several hours, but its lasting power is still adequately long-wearing. Overall, I like it, and is good for use on skin that's not too oily (would look super oily) nor too dry (would look flaky). Although I wouldn't use it on prominent blemishes or dark undereye circles, it's perfect for toning down redness, like broken capillaries, naturally.


The difference here is more subtle than in real life, but this is before I applied BB cream around my nose area, and after. 

The hype about this BB cream in the Asian makeup products world is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment